These are The Top 10 Best Golf Courses in Orlando
If you didn’t know, Orlando and its surrounding area have a numerous amount of golf courses. These courses are able to cater to both residents and visitors. The Greater Orlando area is home to over 150 golf courses and some of the most beautiful courses you’ll ever play on. These courses range from public and municipal facilities to private and resort-style courses designed by some of the most renowned architects in the golfing world.
In this blog, we’ll discuss some of the top 10 best golf courses in Orlando, where you can stay on your golf vacation and some of the best restaurants in the area. Then at the end of this blog we’ll explain how Orlando Limousine Services will be able to help make your time in Orlando stress free and comfortable. Not only do we offer a luxury airport limousine service, but also hourly and daily limo services as well.
Where to Golf in Orlando
While there might be over 150 golf courses in Orlando, our list will only contain the top 10 best courses, in our opinion. Our list will also include some information about each course, this way you can use it to help plan your ultimate Orlando golf experience.
- Bay Hill Club & Lodge
- Home to the Arnold Palmer Invitational, this course, designed by Arnold Palmer, challenges players with water hazards and strategic bunkering and it’s a favorite among pros and enthusiasts alike.
- Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
- This is a Rees Jones-designed course featuring a picturesque setting with challenging bunkers and water features, providing an excellent golfing experience.
- Grand Cypress Golf Club
- Known for its Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed courses, particularly the New Course, replicating famous holes worldwide, offering a unique and challenging round.
- Shingle Creek Golf Club
- Designed by David Harman, this course is lauded for its scenic landscaping, challenging holes, and excellent service, making it a favorite among golfers.
- ChampionsGate Golf Club
- Home to two Greg Norman-designed championship courses, the National Course and the International Course, each offering distinct challenges and top-notch facilities. This golf course also has a luxury hotel and villas available for those who want to stay on the property during their vacation.
- Streamsong Resort
- Offers three distinctive courses designed by top architects like Tom Doak, Bill Coore, Ben Crenshaw and Gil Hanse, providing an unparalleled golfing experience.
- Reunion Resort
- Hosts three signature courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus, providing golfers with diverse playing experiences and scenic landscapes. This is another golf destination that offers a luxury hotel experience.
- Orange County National Golf Center
- Features two championship courses, Panther Lake and Crooked Cat, known for their challenging layouts and hosting PGA Tour qualifying events.
- Tranquilo Golf Course at Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Designed by Tom Fazio, this course offers a serene setting, lush landscaping, and challenging holes for golfers seeking a top-tier experience.
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course
- One of Disney World’s championship courses, designed by Joe Lee, known for its wide fairways, water hazards, and scenic beauty, offering an enjoyable round for players.
Now that you have a list of golf courses to consider, let’s move our focus to the luxury accommodations that are available in the Orlando area. The next section of this blog is where we’ll explore some of these luxury accommodations where you can make a reservation.
Luxury Hotels, Resorts and Restaurants in Orlando
We’ve covered the top 10 best golf courses in Orlando, so now we’ll look at the luxury hotels and resorts that are both elegant, luxurious and located right where you want to be. Then we’ll discuss some of the restaurants that are available in the area. Be sure to stick to the end of this blog to learn more about how to make a reservation with our luxury Orlando airport limousine service.
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- This luxurious resort offers 582 well-appointed rooms and suites with elegant decor and modern amenities.
- Features an 18-hole Greg Norman-designed championship golf course and a deluxe spa providing a range of rejuvenating treatments.
- Highball & Harvest, the on-site restaurant, showcases locally sourced ingredients and Southern-inspired cuisine.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- Provides spacious rooms and suites with modern furnishings, many offering views of the park.
- Amenities include a five-acre water park with slides and a lazy river, a Tom Fazio-designed golf course and a lavish spa.
- Capa Steakhouse offers a rooftop setting serving prime steaks and fresh seafood, while Ravello specializes in Italian cuisine.
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Known for its luxurious rooms and suites with plush bedding, marble bathrooms, and modern technology.
- Features a Rees Jones-designed golf course, a serene spa offering a range of treatments, and a lavish pool area.
- Bull & Bear Steakhouse provides a classic steakhouse experience with a modern twist in an upscale setting.
- JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Offers spacious and elegant accommodations with views of the lake or golf course.
- Guests can enjoy access to the Greg Norman-designed golf course, a full-service spa, and a variety of dining options.
- Primo serves Italian cuisine emphasizing locally sourced ingredients, while Whisper Creek Farm offers farm-to-table dining.
- The Villas of Grand Cypress
- Features spacious villas with luxurious amenities, including fully equipped kitchens and private terraces.
- Offers guests access to 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus-designed golf, a luxurious pool area, and various recreational activities.
- The Clubhouse Restaurant offers casual dining, and Nine18 provides a fine dining experience overlooking the golf course.
- The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
- Offers spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens, modern decor, and views of the lake or the resort’s water park.
- Features a sprawling water park with slides and a lazy river, multiple dining options, and a variety of recreational activities.
- Alfresco Market offers casual dining, and Valencia Restaurant provides Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.
With all of the golfing and relaxing at the hotel you might want to take an adventure off the resort and try one of the many excellent restaurants. Below is a list of some of the restaurants you might want to consider during your time in the Orlando area.
- Victoria & Albert’s – Located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, this AAA Five Diamond restaurant offers an exquisite and intimate fine dining experience with a multi-course menu.
- Bull & Bear – A sophisticated steakhouse at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando known for its classic steakhouse fare and upscale ambiance.
- Norman’s – Renowned celebrity chef Norman Van Aken’s restaurant, offering a fusion of Latin, Caribbean, and Asian flavors at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando.
- Capa Steakhouse & Bar – Located at the Four Seasons Resort, this rooftop steakhouse offers Spanish-inspired cuisine and stunning views of the nightly fireworks at Disney.
- Luma on Park – A contemporary American restaurant located in Winter Park, known for its seasonal menu, upscale atmosphere and innovative dishes.
- The Boheme – Situated at the Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, this restaurant offers an upscale dining experience featuring contemporary cuisine and live jazz music.
- Bulla Gastrobar – A Spanish-style gastropub serving tapas, paella, and a variety of Spanish-inspired dishes in a vibrant atmosphere.
- The H Cuisine – A fine dining Turkish restaurant in Dr. Phillips, known for its elegant ambiance and authentic Turkish cuisine.
With these many wonderful luxury hotels and restaurants that offer guests and visitors a taste of sophistication you won’t be disappointed. This will be the vacation of a lifetime and one that won’t be soon forgotten. Orlando Limousine Services is ready to welcome you to this beautiful city and provide you with only the most exceptional transportation services in the area. Learn more about how to make your reservation in the final section of this blog.
Welcoming You To Orlando: Book Your Ride With Us
Our luxury airport limousine services aim to elevate your entire experience. From the moment of your arrival to your departure, we prioritize comfort, convenience and sophistication. This way we can ensure that your journey to and from these luxurious hotels and world-class golf courses is as exceptional as the destinations themselves. That’s why our airport limousine service stands out amongst the crowd, as we provide this top notch service in the Orlando area.
Making a reservation for your luxury airport limousine service can be done online using our secure online reservation form. Simply fill out the form and indicate what luxury vehicle best suits your needs. Since we offer such a wide range of vehicles we are able to accommodate most group sizes.
Orlando is a city that stands out not only as a golfing destination but also as a luxury destination. Whether you’re here to conquer challenging fairways, indulge in luxurious accommodations, or experience the vastness of comfort through our luxury airport limousine services, you can count on us. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our customer service. You can reach our knowledgeable customer service representatives either by phone at 407-442-312 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Best Golf Courses in Orlando
There are a lot of golf courses in Orlando, roughly 200! Florida has the most golf courses in the entire country. This means you can experience a new course every time you visit, or return to your favorite one!
In this blog, we’ll discuss four of the best golf courses in Orlando and some of the accommodations you can stay at while you’re here. Some of these golf courses also have luxury accommodations as well.
Orlando Limousine Services offers visitors a luxury airport limo to and from the airport to their destination. We’ll talk more about these incredible limousine services later on, now, let’s talk about golf!
Four Best Golf Courses in Orlando
You’re probably thinking about planning a dream golf vacation to Orlando and now you need some ideas. We’ve put together a short list of the five best golf courses you need to visit. Each of these golf courses have been selected because of their attention to detail and level of luxury.
- Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge: Established in 1960 and is known as the home to one of golf’s greatest legends. This stunning golf course and resort is situated in the South Orange County countryside with rolling hills, valleys and lakes. Not only is this a world class golf course but also a luxury resort with amenities such as a pool, fitness center, spa, tennis, dining and more.
- Reunion Resort & Golf Club: This incredible golf club and resort offers guests the option to choose between villas or suites with all the luxury finishes. There are three courses to choose from that have been designed by golf legends, Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus. Amenities include, tennis, seven pools, fitness center, miniature golf, pickleball, and dining.
- Championsgate Resort & Golf Club: Featuring two 18-hole courses of world class golf, you’ll love every moment of your time here. When it comes to the accommodations, guests have the choice of villas, guest rooms or the Sunset Lodge & Suites. Amenities at Championsgate include, dining, spa, lazy river, pools, wave pool and resort shopping.
- Celebration Golf Club: Opened in 1996, this 18 hole course is one of Orlando’s premier golf courses. This course is inspired by the old world courses and brings a sense of tradition to the game. There’s no accommodations available here but there are hotels and resorts close by.
There you have it, four of Orlando’s most incredible golf courses that you need to visit next time you’re here. Orlando Limousine Services offers not only a luxury airport shuttle service but also a daily car service. This is excellent for those not wanting to worry about getting around and worrying about directions. Our professional chauffeurs will take care of that for you.
Reserve Your Airport Limo Service
Making a reservation with Orlando Limousine Services is so simple and can be done at any time by using our online reservation form. This form is secure and safe to use and will ensure that you have a vehicle waiting for you when you arrive at the Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Orlando Limousine Services is available for service at all the international and regional airports in the surrounding areas. Make sure you select the right vehicle, if you need assistance one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you. We can be reached by phone at 407-442-3124 or by email at email@example.com.
Port Canaveral Limousine
Planning a cruise soon and need transportation to your cruise port? Orlando Limousine Services offers a direct airport limo to Port Canaveral limousine service. Port Canaveral is one of the busiest cruise ports in the United States of America and is located only 42 minutes from Orlando.
Port Canaveral is also known as Florida’s Space Coast, this is due to the fact that the Kennedy Space Center is located close by. This area is also home to the historic Cocoa beach and Cocoa Beach Pier.
There are many attractions, beaches, restaurants and so much more to discover in Port Canaveral. Let’s learn more and discuss all the things you can do before you embark on your cruise vacation.
Things To Do
The most obvious thing to do on Florida’s Space Coast is to visit the Kennedy Space Center. Here you’ll learn about past missions, future missions and the history of space travel. There are guided tours, gift shops and dining. It’s recommended to spend the whole day at the space center simply because there’s so much to see.
If you’re not into the mysteries of space and would prefer the beach, you’re in luck. There’s 72 miles of incredible picture perfect beaches, you’ll enjoy the sun, visit some shops and have some great meals with an ocean view.
“The classic beach scene with families and shopping can be found in Cocoa Beach, Indialantic, and Melbourne Beach. All have a wide variety of beach parks and access points. Amenities at these parks can include covered pavilions, public restrooms, nature walks, playgrounds, beach volleyball courts, showers, picnic tables and even beach clubhouses. There is even a pet-friendly dog beach at Canova Beach Park.”
Port Canaveral also has breweries that feature “some of the best, most unique beers in Florida.” These local breweries offer visitors a unique experience and one they’ll want to try again. There are also many great restaurants, as we mentioned above, that you’ll want to discover as well.
Cruises Leaving From Port Canaveral
Now we need to go over some of those cruises that you’ll be able to take out of Port Canaveral. If you’re planning on arriving a few days in advance there are also lots of hotels and resorts you can stay at while you wait. Some of those hotels and resorts include, Country Inn & Suites, Hampton Inn, Residence Inn and more.
We wanted to list some of the cruise lines below that you can choose from when planning your cruise vacation. Each of these cruise lines have many different ships as part of their fleet, as well as many different destinations and vacation packages.
- Disney Cruise Lines
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- MCS Cruises
Making your airport limo to cruise ship port is simple and Orlando Limousine Services offers a direct transportation package. All you need to do now is make your reservation with us online. Learn more about this and how to get started below.
Book you Port Canaveral Limo Service
Making your reservation can be done online and right now, all you need to do is fill out the form and we can take it from there. Clients need to let us know what airport and what vehicle will suit their needs. You can choose from a wide variety of luxury vehicles.
Orlando Limousine Services offers a direct airport limousine service to and from the airport and also to your cruise port. We want to make this an easy experience and that’s why we have professional chauffeurs to help make that possible. Sit back and relax as they take you to your hotel or resort. Then arrange for them to take you to your cruise port for the first day of your cruise vacation.
Getting in contact with us is simple and can be done in three different ways. The first way and most direct is to contact us via the phone at 407-442-3124, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally we can be reached on Facebook, give us a follow and we’ll see you in Florida soon!
Clearwater Airport Limo
Clearwater is located on Florida’s Gulf Coast, close to St. Petersburg and the Tampa Bay area. It’s located 105.6 miles from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) and close to the Tampa International Airport. Making Clearwater a great location for those looking for a sunny vacation but also close to the action.
Orlando Limousine Services offers visitors a private luxury airport limo service. We service the Clearwater and surrounding areas and all the international and regional airports. This way you can relax and enjoy every moment of your vacation. Let our professional chauffeurs worry about the directions!
“A sparkling gem on Florida’s Gulf coast, St. Pete/Clearwater has the perfect ingredients for your best vacation yet: beautiful beaches, vibrant arts, family fun and a superb food and drink scene.”
St Petersburg is also an ideal place to spend a sunny Florida vacation, Clearwater and St Petersburg are home to the most beautiful beaches in all of Florida. There are endless beaches to explore and spend a relaxing day. However, there are also other ways to spend your Florida vacation, because Clearwater and St. Petersburg are also located near Orlando, so you can visit all the famous theme parks. There’s also shopping, dining, outdoor adventures and more to discover here.
Beaches, Accommodations & More
Located in Clearwater and St. Petersburg are 35 miles of sugar sand beaches along the stunning Gulf Coast. Listed below are all the beaches in the area that you can visit, each one offering something unique and beautiful all it’s own.
- Honeymoon Island
- Caladesi Island
- Clearwater Beach
- Sand Key
- Belleair Beach
- Indian Shores & Indian Rocks Beach
- North Redington Beach & Redington Shores
- Madeira Beach
- Treasure Island
- St. Pete Beach
- Pass-a-Grille Beach
- Shell Key, Fort De Soto Park & Egmont Key
With all these incredible beaches you could really spend your whole vacation visiting each one. Three of the beaches listed have been rated Tripadvisor’s top beaches in the U.S.! Now after a day at the beach or a day shopping, you’re going to be hungry, good there are lots of great restaurants to choose from.
The nightlife in Clearwater and St. Petersburg is fantastic, you can choose from delicious restaurants to a fun night out. There are more than 35 locally owned craft breweries to choose from. When it comes to dining the choices seem endless to satisfy everyone!
“The food scene here is deliciously dynamic – with a mix of legendary restaurants and exciting newcomers. The highlight of nearly every menu? Locally sourced ingredients including fresh Gulf seafood.”
Finding accommodations in Clearwater and St. Petersburg is easy, there are lots of luxury hotels and resorts to choose from. There are also lots of vacation rentals and motels as well, whatever your style is, you can find it here.
“The Don CeSar on St. Pete Beach, and the Sandpearl Resort and Sheraton Sand Key Resort on Clearwater Beach are among some top luxe beachfront offerings. Hotels such as The Bilmar Beach Resort on Treasure Island as well as the PostCard Inn on St. Pete Beach – have all you need for a carefree beach escape.”
Reserve Your Clearwater Limousine
Orlando Limousine Services offer a direct airport limo service to Clearwater. With a large selection of luxury limousines, ranging from sedans to coach buses, small to large groups can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require a child seat in advance at the time of your booking.
If you need to contact us please do so via phone at 407-442-3124, or by email at email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to help you!
Melbourne Florida Limo
This the Melbourne Florida limo service that you can rely on for the best experience. Orlando Limousine Services offers passengers a safe and comfortable travel experience from the airport to your hotel or resort in Melbourne Florida.
Melbourne Florida is located about one hour from the Orlando International Airport, or about 60 miles. Making it a great location to stay while you’re visiting Florida’s most iconic theme parks. Orlando Limousine Services offers daily Walt Disney World shuttles that are private and luxurious.
There are a lot of great activities and attractions in Melbourne that you’ll enjoy when you’re not visiting one of the theme parks. There are beaches, golf courses, shopping, dining and more. The possibilities are endless and then fun never stops when you’re visiting Melbourne Florida.
What To Do In Melbourne Florida
Melbourne Florida is located along the Indian River Lagoon and in the heart of Florida’s Space Coast. Spend the day exploring the Kennedy Space Center and learn about past and future space missions. You might even get to meet an astronaut, we highly recommend that you plan to visit this incurable place
“Known for its family-friendly charm, Melbourne & The Beaches are located in the Southern part of Florida’s Space Coast. Melbourne, also known as The Harbor City, offers a plethora of things to do for people of all ages. There is a world of true Florida appeal with beaches, nature and recreation, art and culture, upscale dining and boutique shopping awaiting you.”
One of the main reasons someone chooses to visit Florida is for the beaches and Melbourne has some of the best. There are 72 miles of sandy beach to enjoy along the Space Coast. Some of those beaches are, Melbourne Beach, Canova Beach Park, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach Pier, Port Canaveral’s Jetty Park and Sebastian Inlet State Recreation Area.
“Melbourne offers activities for everyone in the family. Spend sunny days beachside or on the water by jet ski or boat. Sign up for surf lessons or take an adventurous ride on a guided nature kayak tour, easily allowing you to connect to wildlife and the environment. Get in touch with your artistic side and visit a local museum or theatre show and experience the culture of Melbourne, Florida first hand. Whether you’re planning a girls’ weekend, romantic getaway, or family vacation, this destination has a lot to offer.”
Other activities that you can enjoy in Melbourne Florida are shopping, breweries, dining, shopping and so much more! This will be a trip of a lifetime and we know that you’ll want to come back and visit again soon. Orlando Limousine Services is an excellent choice when it comes to a reliable airport limousine service.
Airport Limousine Services
Orlando Limousine Services is the best choice for all of your transportation needs while visiting Melbourne Florida. This is due to the fact that we have professional chauffeurs that know the area well and are well trained. You won’t need to worry about directions, parking or anything when you use Orlando Limousine Services.
Choose from a wide variety of luxury vehicles ranging from sedans, stretch limousines to coach busses. This means that we’re able to accommodate small to large groups and everything in between. If you need a child seat please let us know in advance while you’re making your reservation.
Making a reservation is easy and can be done online at anytime by filling out our easy online form. Guests may also contact one of our customer service representatives at anytime either by phone at 407-442-3124 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.