These are The Top 10 Best Golf Courses in Orlando
If you didn’t know, Orlando and its surrounding area have a numerous amount of golf courses. These courses are able to cater to both residents and visitors. The Greater Orlando area is home to over 150 golf courses and some of the most beautiful courses you’ll ever play on. These courses range from public and municipal facilities to private and resort-style courses designed by some of the most renowned architects in the golfing world.
In this blog, we’ll discuss some of the top 10 best golf courses in Orlando, where you can stay on your golf vacation and some of the best restaurants in the area. Then at the end of this blog we’ll explain how Orlando Limousine Services will be able to help make your time in Orlando stress free and comfortable. Not only do we offer a luxury airport limousine service, but also hourly and daily limo services as well.
Where to Golf in Orlando
While there might be over 150 golf courses in Orlando, our list will only contain the top 10 best courses, in our opinion. Our list will also include some information about each course, this way you can use it to help plan your ultimate Orlando golf experience.
- Bay Hill Club & Lodge
- Home to the Arnold Palmer Invitational, this course, designed by Arnold Palmer, challenges players with water hazards and strategic bunkering and it’s a favorite among pros and enthusiasts alike.
- Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
- This is a Rees Jones-designed course featuring a picturesque setting with challenging bunkers and water features, providing an excellent golfing experience.
- Grand Cypress Golf Club
- Known for its Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed courses, particularly the New Course, replicating famous holes worldwide, offering a unique and challenging round.
- Shingle Creek Golf Club
- Designed by David Harman, this course is lauded for its scenic landscaping, challenging holes, and excellent service, making it a favorite among golfers.
- ChampionsGate Golf Club
- Home to two Greg Norman-designed championship courses, the National Course and the International Course, each offering distinct challenges and top-notch facilities. This golf course also has a luxury hotel and villas available for those who want to stay on the property during their vacation.
- Streamsong Resort
- Offers three distinctive courses designed by top architects like Tom Doak, Bill Coore, Ben Crenshaw and Gil Hanse, providing an unparalleled golfing experience.
- Reunion Resort
- Hosts three signature courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus, providing golfers with diverse playing experiences and scenic landscapes. This is another golf destination that offers a luxury hotel experience.
- Orange County National Golf Center
- Features two championship courses, Panther Lake and Crooked Cat, known for their challenging layouts and hosting PGA Tour qualifying events.
- Tranquilo Golf Course at Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Designed by Tom Fazio, this course offers a serene setting, lush landscaping, and challenging holes for golfers seeking a top-tier experience.
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course
- One of Disney World’s championship courses, designed by Joe Lee, known for its wide fairways, water hazards, and scenic beauty, offering an enjoyable round for players.
Now that you have a list of golf courses to consider, let’s move our focus to the luxury accommodations that are available in the Orlando area. The next section of this blog is where we’ll explore some of these luxury accommodations where you can make a reservation.
Luxury Hotels, Resorts and Restaurants in Orlando
We’ve covered the top 10 best golf courses in Orlando, so now we’ll look at the luxury hotels and resorts that are both elegant, luxurious and located right where you want to be. Then we’ll discuss some of the restaurants that are available in the area. Be sure to stick to the end of this blog to learn more about how to make a reservation with our luxury Orlando airport limousine service.
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- This luxurious resort offers 582 well-appointed rooms and suites with elegant decor and modern amenities.
- Features an 18-hole Greg Norman-designed championship golf course and a deluxe spa providing a range of rejuvenating treatments.
- Highball & Harvest, the on-site restaurant, showcases locally sourced ingredients and Southern-inspired cuisine.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- Provides spacious rooms and suites with modern furnishings, many offering views of the park.
- Amenities include a five-acre water park with slides and a lazy river, a Tom Fazio-designed golf course and a lavish spa.
- Capa Steakhouse offers a rooftop setting serving prime steaks and fresh seafood, while Ravello specializes in Italian cuisine.
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Known for its luxurious rooms and suites with plush bedding, marble bathrooms, and modern technology.
- Features a Rees Jones-designed golf course, a serene spa offering a range of treatments, and a lavish pool area.
- Bull & Bear Steakhouse provides a classic steakhouse experience with a modern twist in an upscale setting.
- JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Offers spacious and elegant accommodations with views of the lake or golf course.
- Guests can enjoy access to the Greg Norman-designed golf course, a full-service spa, and a variety of dining options.
- Primo serves Italian cuisine emphasizing locally sourced ingredients, while Whisper Creek Farm offers farm-to-table dining.
- The Villas of Grand Cypress
- Features spacious villas with luxurious amenities, including fully equipped kitchens and private terraces.
- Offers guests access to 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus-designed golf, a luxurious pool area, and various recreational activities.
- The Clubhouse Restaurant offers casual dining, and Nine18 provides a fine dining experience overlooking the golf course.
- The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
- Offers spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens, modern decor, and views of the lake or the resort’s water park.
- Features a sprawling water park with slides and a lazy river, multiple dining options, and a variety of recreational activities.
- Alfresco Market offers casual dining, and Valencia Restaurant provides Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.
With all of the golfing and relaxing at the hotel you might want to take an adventure off the resort and try one of the many excellent restaurants. Below is a list of some of the restaurants you might want to consider during your time in the Orlando area.
- Victoria & Albert’s – Located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, this AAA Five Diamond restaurant offers an exquisite and intimate fine dining experience with a multi-course menu.
- Bull & Bear – A sophisticated steakhouse at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando known for its classic steakhouse fare and upscale ambiance.
- Norman’s – Renowned celebrity chef Norman Van Aken’s restaurant, offering a fusion of Latin, Caribbean, and Asian flavors at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando.
- Capa Steakhouse & Bar – Located at the Four Seasons Resort, this rooftop steakhouse offers Spanish-inspired cuisine and stunning views of the nightly fireworks at Disney.
- Luma on Park – A contemporary American restaurant located in Winter Park, known for its seasonal menu, upscale atmosphere and innovative dishes.
- The Boheme – Situated at the Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, this restaurant offers an upscale dining experience featuring contemporary cuisine and live jazz music.
- Bulla Gastrobar – A Spanish-style gastropub serving tapas, paella, and a variety of Spanish-inspired dishes in a vibrant atmosphere.
- The H Cuisine – A fine dining Turkish restaurant in Dr. Phillips, known for its elegant ambiance and authentic Turkish cuisine.
With these many wonderful luxury hotels and restaurants that offer guests and visitors a taste of sophistication you won’t be disappointed. This will be the vacation of a lifetime and one that won’t be soon forgotten. Orlando Limousine Services is ready to welcome you to this beautiful city and provide you with only the most exceptional transportation services in the area. Learn more about how to make your reservation in the final section of this blog.
Welcoming You To Orlando: Book Your Ride With Us
Our luxury airport limousine services aim to elevate your entire experience. From the moment of your arrival to your departure, we prioritize comfort, convenience and sophistication. This way we can ensure that your journey to and from these luxurious hotels and world-class golf courses is as exceptional as the destinations themselves. That’s why our airport limousine service stands out amongst the crowd, as we provide this top notch service in the Orlando area.
Making a reservation for your luxury airport limousine service can be done online using our secure online reservation form. Simply fill out the form and indicate what luxury vehicle best suits your needs. Since we offer such a wide range of vehicles we are able to accommodate most group sizes.
Orlando is a city that stands out not only as a golfing destination but also as a luxury destination. Whether you’re here to conquer challenging fairways, indulge in luxurious accommodations, or experience the vastness of comfort through our luxury airport limousine services, you can count on us. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our customer service. You can reach our knowledgeable customer service representatives either by phone at 407-442-312 or by email at email@example.com.
Cruise Ship Limousine Services
Embarking on a cruise vacation can be one of the most exciting times of your life and at Orlando Limousine Services we want to help you get there in comfort – with our Cruise Ship limousine services. One of the many reasons someone would want to choose a private airport limousine service is that the level of customer service is unmatched.
One of the busiest cruise ports in the U.S.A. is Port Canaveral, located on Florida’s east coast. There are other reasons why someone would want to visit Port Canaveral and that might be to check out the historic beaches and the Kennedy Space Center. This is after all, Florida’s Space Coast.
Orlando Limousine Services is available to be your personal airport and cruise port limousine and we welcome you to this exciting area. In this blog, we’ll explain what you can expect when you visit, the cruise ships that call Port Canaveral their home port and how you can book your luxury airport limousine with us.
Cruise Ships at Port Canaveral
Port Canaveral is a place where dreams come true, at sea and on land. Whether you’re visiting for a few days before or after your cruise or you have a day to spare, you won’t be bored. Take a trip to the historic Cocoa Beach or the Cocoa Beach Pier – stretching 800 feet over the Atlantic Ocean and featuring shops, restaurants, attractions and more.
Visitors might also find themselves spending a day the Kennedy Space Center, taking a tour of the facilities and learning about various space missions from the past, present and future. There are also many outdoor activities in Port Canaveral and the surrounding area that visitors can try such as surfing, fishing, boating and more. In the next section we’ll go over the cruise ships that call Port Canaveral their home port, hotels and resorts.
Cruise Ships at Port Canaveral
There are a total of six cruise ports located in Port Canaveral and that’s a good thing since it’s one of the busiest ports in the country. Seeing several million passengers every year with a total of eight cruise lines. It’s no wonder that this is such a busy place – listed below are all of the cruise lines that you can book with from Port Canaveral.
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean International
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line
- MSC Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
- Holland America Line
- Princess Cruises
At Orlando Limousine Services we highly recommend that you arrive a few days prior to your cruise departure date. This is important because if you’re late and miss the departure time, the cruise will leave without you. To ensure that this doesn’t happen, we recommend that you arrive a day or two prior to your cruise departure.
Hotels & Resorts
This will also allow you to see the sights and attractions in Port Canaveral and it’ll give you time to adjust to the time change if you’re coming from another time zone or country. In that case you’ll need a place to stay. There are many options when it comes to hotels and resorts. We did some research and have put together a list of some of the most popular places visitors tend to stay at.
- Radisson Resort at the Port
- Cape Crossing Resort & Marina
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral-Cocoa Beach
- Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
- Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral
- Hampton Inn Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach
Some visitors might choose to arrive early and spend their time at Walt Disney World Resorts or at one of the many luxury resorts in the Orlando area. We also offer our airport limousine service to and from the airport to your hotel and then to your cruise port.
When you choose Orlando Limousine Services, we will work with you to make sure it’s a stress free experience. Booking your airport limousine and cruise port limousine is so simple and can be done by filling out our secure online reservation form. Learn more about how our reservation system works in the next section.
Book Your Ride With Orlando Limousine Services
Making your reservation for an airport limousine service or Cruise Ship limousine services shouldn’t be complicated, that’s why we have designed a simple to use form. This form will help provide us with the information needed to ensure that we pick you up at the correct airport. It’ll also make sure that we have the correct luxury vehicle that will accommodate your needs. To make a reservation please fill out our secure online form and your reservation will be reserved.
Do you have any questions or concerns about our airport limousine service? Please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives 24/7. They are available to assist you in whatever you need in order to make this reservation process as smooth. Customer service can be reached by phone at 407-442-3124 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Fun Facts About Orlando
Maybe you’ve been to Orlando before and you think you know a lot about this very exciting, fun and beautiful place. But we have 10 fun facts about Orlando that will make you want to visit again soon.
Orlando Limousine Services wants to make sure that you’re well taken care of when you visit the city. That’s why we offer a luxury airport limousine service to and from all the international and domestic airports in the Orlando area – but more on that later.
Fun Facts You Might Not Know About Orlando
When was the last time you were in Orlando? What did you see and what did you do? There are so many attractions, theme parks and beaches to visit. To help make your vacation planning easier we put together a list of 10 fun facts about Orlando you might not know about.
- Theme Park Capital
- Orlando is known as the “Theme Park Capital of the World” and that’s because it is home to; Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, LEGOLAND, Gatorland, Aquatica and more.
- Walt Disney World Resort
- The most iconic theme park of them all would have to be The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort – it’s the most visited vacation resort in the world and sees millions of visitors each year. There are more parks within the Walt Disney World Resort such as; Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, Blizzard Beach, and Typhoon Lagoon.
- Citrus Capital
- Orlando was a major citrus-growing region before it was ever known for its many theme parks. In fact, it was named “Orange County” after all of the orange groves in the area.
- NASA: Kennedy Space Center
- Located about an hour from Orlando on Florida’s Space Coast is the famous Kennedy Space Center – this a popular day trip for visitors interested in learning about space exploration and touring the space center.
- Multicultural City
- Orlando has a very diverse population and is home to a wide range of cultural festivals and events throughout the year, visitors can celebrate various ethnicities and traditions, as well as a diverse range of restaurants.
- Lake Eola Park
- Located in downtown Orlando is Lake Eola – is one of the most historic landmarks in the city. It is a picturesque park where visitors can rent swan boats, walk around the lake and watch a resident population of swans and other waterfowl.
- Sunshine State
- Did you know that Florida is often called the “Sunshine State?” Orlando absolutely lives up to this name with an average of over 230 sunny days per year!
- The city of Orlando is home to several professional sports teams, such as the Orlando Magic (NBA), Orlando City SC (MLS), and Orlando Pride (NWSL).
- Tropical Climate
- It’s obvious many people come here for the climate and Orlando thankfully has a subtropical climate. This means you can expect hot and humid summers, mild winters, and a hurricane season from June to November.
- Nickname: The Beautiful City
- It’s a well known fact to many of the locals that Orlando’s nickname is “The City Beautiful.” This nickname was inspired by the many lakes, parks, and scenic landscapes found throughout the city.
Orlando Limousine Services is proud to call Orlando our home, what a fun and interesting place to live and work. We have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world, all here to visit and explore our beautiful city. Make your reservation for your airport limousine and if you need it, your daily limousine service as well.
Reserve Your Airport Limousine
When are you going to come and visit us in Orlando? We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you to this stunning city. Take advantage of our luxury airport limousine service and take comfort in not having to navigate this new city – let our professional chauffeurs worry about all of that for you.
Making a reservation for an airport limousine is so simple and can be done online by filling out our secure online reservation form. This form will also let you know what vehicles to choose from and if you’ll be requiring a child seat.
Do you have any questions or concerns about our airport limousine service? Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time, our customer service representatives can be reached by phone or email 24/7. To reach one of our customer service representatives by phone please call 407-442-3124 or email us at email@example.com.
Cruise Ship Limousine Service
Port Canaveral is located on the east coast of the state in Brevard County, that’s about 53.3 miles from the Orlando International Airport (MCO). The port sees about 4.5 million visitors each year and is one of the busiest ports in the country.
Orlando Limousine Services provides a luxury cruise ship limousine service from the airport to your cruise ship terminal. We always recommend that guests arrive a few days in advance of their cruise. This is due to the fact that if there are any flight delays you have a few days to work with. There’s one thing about cruise ships, they leave at the scheduled departure time, so arriving a few days in advance can ensure that you don’t miss your cruise.
Attractions and More
Since you’re going to have a few days to spend in Port Canaveral you might want to have some activities to keep you busy. Luckily there are so many incredible attractions, beaches, restaurants, shopping and so much more. Check out the short list we put together of attractions you might want to visit next time you’re in Port Canaveral.
- Kennedy Space Center
- Visit the area’s most iconic attractions and learn about space exploration. The Kennedy Space Center offers visitors a fascinating glimpse into space exploration. There are interactive displays and the chance to see real spacecraft and rockets up close. Take a guided tour of the facilities and even meet a real astronaut.
- Exploration Tower
- This amazing tower provides visitors with panoramic views of the port, the ocean and the surrounding areas. It’s also educational and offers some great interactive exhibits.
- Cocoa Beach
- Located just a short drive from Port Canaveral is the historic Cocoa Beach. It’s known for its beautiful sandy shores, great surfing and relaxed atmosphere. It’s the perfect spot for suntanning, swimming, and water sports.
- Cocoa Beach Pier
- This historic pier is situated on the Atlantic Ocean coastline and stretches 800 feet over the ocean. It’s easily accessible from both Cocoa Beach and Port Canaveral. Visitors can expect to find many shops, restaurants and more.
- Jetty Park
- Enjoy this family-friendly park, offering a sandy beach, a fishing pier, picnic areas and a playground. It’s a great location to relax and enjoy the view of cruise ships coming and going.
- Manatee Sanctuary Park
- This park is a must see if you love manatees. It’s home to a manatee observation deck and boardwalk, allowing visitors to spot these gentle sea creatures in their natural habitat.
- Brevard zoo
- Located a bit farther from the port, Brevard Zoo is worth a visit if you’re interested in wildlife. It’s home to a wide range of animals and offers an interactive experience such as kayaking through animal habitats and more.
- Ron Jon Surf Shop
- This is a famous surf shop located in Cocoa Beach. Ron Jon’s is a huge store filled with all things surfing, such as beachwear, outdoor activities and more. It’s a fun experience for those that aren’t even a surfer!
Cruise Ships and Accommodations
There are many cruise ships that call Port Canaveral home and each one offers a different experience. Going on a cruise can be a once in a lifetime experience for many, so why not make that experience the very best it can be. Orlando Limousine Services will make sure you arrive at your cruise port terminal in comfort and style, in one of our luxury limousines. Listed below are the cruise ships that depart from Port Canaveral.
- Disney Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- MSC Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
If you’re going to be arriving a few days in advance of your cruise, you’ll need some accommodations. There are so many hotels and resorts you can choose from in the Port Canaveral and surrounding areas.
- Radisson Resort at the Port
- Located near the cruise terminals and offers amenities such as a pool, dining options and more. Great location to spend a few days before your cruise.
- Cape Crossing Resort & Marina
- Situated on Merritt Island, this resort features vacation rental condominiums with marina views, pools and recreational facilities.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral-Cocoa Beach
- This extended-stay hotel offers suites with kitchenettes and is located within a short drive from Port Canaveral.
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
- This is another extended-stay hotel, provides suite-style accommodations and is also conveniently located for accessing Port Canaveral.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Canaveral
- This hotel offers comfortable rooms, a pool and more. This is another hotel that is located a short distance from all the action in Port Canaveral.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort
- Located on the beachfront, this resort is able to offer spacious accommodations with resort-style amenities.
- The Resort on Cocoa Beach
- While not directly in Port Canaveral, it’s located nearby and offers oceanfront vacation rentals with various amenities.
The only thing that you need to do now is make your reservation with Orlando Limousine Services for your airport and cruise port limousine. Take advantage of our professional chauffeurs and enjoy the ride to your hotel and cruise port terminal.
Making an Airport and Cruise Ship Limousine Reservation
Finally the time has come for you to make your reservation with Orlando Limousine Services. Making your reservation for an airport limousine service or cruise ship limousine service is simple and can be done online at any time. Our customers only need to fill out our simple to use and secure online reservation form. You may also select from a wide range of luxury vehicles, from sedans, limousines to coach buses. This way we can accommodate your group, no matter what the size.
Our customer service is available to answer any questions 24/7 by either phone or email. To reach us by phone, please call us at 407-442-3124 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kissimmee Limousine Service
Kissimmee is located in central Florida and is a great place to stay if you plan on visiting Walt Disney World or one of the other many theme parks. Orlando Limousine Services offers visitors a great alternative to using more public airport transportation. Since Kissimmee is only 11 miles from Walt Disney World, it’s a very popular destination. Our Kissimmee limousine service is available to you as a daily shuttle service or an airport limousine service.
There are some great attractions to see in the Kissimmee and surrounding areas. Even if theme parks aren’t your things, there’s still plenty to do such as golfing, shopping, dining and more. This is such an exciting time to visit and we know that you’ll have the best time. Continue reading and learn more about this fantastic vacation destination.
Attractions & Accommodations in Kissimmee
Orlando is home to some of the most iconic attractions in the world, this is where families come to experience the magic. Orlando Limousine Services offers visitors not only a luxury airport limousine service but also a daily theme park shuttle service. What this means is that you won’t have to take public transportation, making your experience even more memorable and luxurious. Listed below are all the attractions that you can expect to see when visiting Kissimmee and the surrounding Orlando area.
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Studios Orlando
- Old Town Kissimmee
- Disney Springs
- Universal CityWalk
- Downtown St. Cloud
- Promenade at Sunset Walk
- 200+ Golf Courses
There are also a lot of luxury hotels and resorts that are available in the Kissimmee and surrounding Orlando area. Whether you choose to stay at one of these hotels or choose a vacation rental, our airport limousine service is always available to you.
- Reunion Resort & Golf Club
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
- Celebration Suites at Old Town
- Embassy Suites by Hilton
- Championsgate Resort & Golf Club
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Flamingo Waterpark Resort
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
- SpringHill Suites Orlando
- Walt Disney World Dolphin
- Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Resort
This list could go on and on because there are just so many hotels and resorts to choose from. Each one of them offers something different, from golfing to shopping and all the fun theme parks. Once you have your trip all planned out you can start to work on getting from the airport to your accommodation – we can help!
Orlando Limousine Services to Kissimmee
We are excited to welcome you to the Kissimmee and surrounding Orlando area. When you choose a company such as ours, you can expect there to be nothing but the most professional chauffeurs. Let our drivers worry about navigating around the Kissimmee and the Orlando area.
Our customers have the option of choosing from a wide variety of luxury vehicles. Giving us the ability to accommodate most groups. Once you choose the vehicle that you think will suit your needs you can start the booking process. Customers can start this by filling out our secure online form. Check out our luxury vehicles listed below.
- Mercedes Benz S550
- Cadillac XTS Sedan
- Cadillac Escalade ESV
- H2 Hummer Limousine
- Mercedes Sprinter Van
- MKT Stretch Limousine
- Cadillac Escalade Stretch Limousine
- Chevy SUV Suburban Stretch Limousine
- Lincoln Stretch Limousine
- 7 Passenger Van
- 12 Passenger Van
- Mini Bus
- Luxury Coach
- Sprinter Limo Bus
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our customer service. Customers can reach our customer service 24/7 by either email or phone. If you need to call Orlando Limousine Services you can reach us at 407-442-3124 or email us at email@example.com