Cruise Ship Limousine Service
Port Canaveral is located on the east coast of the state in Brevard County, that’s about 53.3 miles from the Orlando International Airport (MCO). The port sees about 4.5 million visitors each year and is one of the busiest ports in the country.
Orlando Limousine Services provides a luxury cruise ship limousine service from the airport to your cruise ship terminal. We always recommend that guests arrive a few days in advance of their cruise. This is due to the fact that if there are any flight delays you have a few days to work with. There’s one thing about cruise ships, they leave at the scheduled departure time, so arriving a few days in advance can ensure that you don’t miss your cruise.
Attractions and More
Since you’re going to have a few days to spend in Port Canaveral you might want to have some activities to keep you busy. Luckily there are so many incredible attractions, beaches, restaurants, shopping and so much more. Check out the short list we put together of attractions you might want to visit next time you’re in Port Canaveral.
- Kennedy Space Center
- Visit the area’s most iconic attractions and learn about space exploration. The Kennedy Space Center offers visitors a fascinating glimpse into space exploration. There are interactive displays and the chance to see real spacecraft and rockets up close. Take a guided tour of the facilities and even meet a real astronaut.
- Exploration Tower
- This amazing tower provides visitors with panoramic views of the port, the ocean and the surrounding areas. It’s also educational and offers some great interactive exhibits.
- Cocoa Beach
- Located just a short drive from Port Canaveral is the historic Cocoa Beach. It’s known for its beautiful sandy shores, great surfing and relaxed atmosphere. It’s the perfect spot for suntanning, swimming, and water sports.
- Cocoa Beach Pier
- This historic pier is situated on the Atlantic Ocean coastline and stretches 800 feet over the ocean. It’s easily accessible from both Cocoa Beach and Port Canaveral. Visitors can expect to find many shops, restaurants and more.
- Jetty Park
- Enjoy this family-friendly park, offering a sandy beach, a fishing pier, picnic areas and a playground. It’s a great location to relax and enjoy the view of cruise ships coming and going.
- Manatee Sanctuary Park
- This park is a must see if you love manatees. It’s home to a manatee observation deck and boardwalk, allowing visitors to spot these gentle sea creatures in their natural habitat.
- Brevard zoo
- Located a bit farther from the port, Brevard Zoo is worth a visit if you’re interested in wildlife. It’s home to a wide range of animals and offers an interactive experience such as kayaking through animal habitats and more.
- Ron Jon Surf Shop
- This is a famous surf shop located in Cocoa Beach. Ron Jon’s is a huge store filled with all things surfing, such as beachwear, outdoor activities and more. It’s a fun experience for those that aren’t even a surfer!
Cruise Ships and Accommodations
There are many cruise ships that call Port Canaveral home and each one offers a different experience. Going on a cruise can be a once in a lifetime experience for many, so why not make that experience the very best it can be. Orlando Limousine Services will make sure you arrive at your cruise port terminal in comfort and style, in one of our luxury limousines. Listed below are the cruise ships that depart from Port Canaveral.
- Disney Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- MSC Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
If you’re going to be arriving a few days in advance of your cruise, you’ll need some accommodations. There are so many hotels and resorts you can choose from in the Port Canaveral and surrounding areas.
- Radisson Resort at the Port
- Located near the cruise terminals and offers amenities such as a pool, dining options and more. Great location to spend a few days before your cruise.
- Cape Crossing Resort & Marina
- Situated on Merritt Island, this resort features vacation rental condominiums with marina views, pools and recreational facilities.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral-Cocoa Beach
- This extended-stay hotel offers suites with kitchenettes and is located within a short drive from Port Canaveral.
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
- This is another extended-stay hotel, provides suite-style accommodations and is also conveniently located for accessing Port Canaveral.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Canaveral
- This hotel offers comfortable rooms, a pool and more. This is another hotel that is located a short distance from all the action in Port Canaveral.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort
- Located on the beachfront, this resort is able to offer spacious accommodations with resort-style amenities.
- The Resort on Cocoa Beach
- While not directly in Port Canaveral, it’s located nearby and offers oceanfront vacation rentals with various amenities.
The only thing that you need to do now is make your reservation with Orlando Limousine Services for your airport and cruise port limousine. Take advantage of our professional chauffeurs and enjoy the ride to your hotel and cruise port terminal.
Making an Airport and Cruise Ship Limousine Reservation
Finally the time has come for you to make your reservation with Orlando Limousine Services. Making your reservation for an airport limousine service or cruise ship limousine service is simple and can be done online at any time. Our customers only need to fill out our simple to use and secure online reservation form. You may also select from a wide range of luxury vehicles, from sedans, limousines to coach buses. This way we can accommodate your group, no matter what the size.
Our customer service is available to answer any questions 24/7 by either phone or email. To reach us by phone, please call us at 407-442-3124 or by email at email@example.com.