10 Fun Facts About Orlando
Maybe you’ve been to Orlando before and you think you know a lot about this very exciting, fun and beautiful place. But we have 10 fun facts about Orlando that will make you want to visit again soon.
Orlando Limousine Services wants to make sure that you’re well taken care of when you visit the city. That’s why we offer a luxury airport limousine service to and from all the international and domestic airports in the Orlando area – but more on that later.
Fun Facts You Might Not Know About Orlando
When was the last time you were in Orlando? What did you see and what did you do? There are so many attractions, theme parks and beaches to visit. To help make your vacation planning easier we put together a list of 10 fun facts about Orlando you might not know about.
- Theme Park Capital
- Orlando is known as the “Theme Park Capital of the World” and that’s because it is home to; Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, LEGOLAND, Gatorland, Aquatica and more.
- Walt Disney World Resort
- The most iconic theme park of them all would have to be The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort – it’s the most visited vacation resort in the world and sees millions of visitors each year. There are more parks within the Walt Disney World Resort such as; Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, Blizzard Beach, and Typhoon Lagoon.
- Citrus Capital
- Orlando was a major citrus-growing region before it was ever known for its many theme parks. In fact, it was named “Orange County” after all of the orange groves in the area.
- NASA: Kennedy Space Center
- Located about an hour from Orlando on Florida’s Space Coast is the famous Kennedy Space Center – this a popular day trip for visitors interested in learning about space exploration and touring the space center.
- Multicultural City
- Orlando has a very diverse population and is home to a wide range of cultural festivals and events throughout the year, visitors can celebrate various ethnicities and traditions, as well as a diverse range of restaurants.
- Lake Eola Park
- Located in downtown Orlando is Lake Eola – is one of the most historic landmarks in the city. It is a picturesque park where visitors can rent swan boats, walk around the lake and watch a resident population of swans and other waterfowl.
- Sunshine State
- Did you know that Florida is often called the “Sunshine State?” Orlando absolutely lives up to this name with an average of over 230 sunny days per year!
- The city of Orlando is home to several professional sports teams, such as the Orlando Magic (NBA), Orlando City SC (MLS), and Orlando Pride (NWSL).
- Tropical Climate
- It’s obvious many people come here for the climate and Orlando thankfully has a subtropical climate. This means you can expect hot and humid summers, mild winters, and a hurricane season from June to November.
- Nickname: The Beautiful City
- It’s a well known fact to many of the locals that Orlando’s nickname is “The City Beautiful.” This nickname was inspired by the many lakes, parks, and scenic landscapes found throughout the city.
Orlando Limousine Services is proud to call Orlando our home, what a fun and interesting place to live and work. We have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world, all here to visit and explore our beautiful city. Make your reservation for your airport limousine and if you need it, your daily limousine service as well.
Reserve Your Airport Limousine
When are you going to come and visit us in Orlando? We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you to this stunning city. Take advantage of our luxury airport limousine service and take comfort in not having to navigate this new city – let our professional chauffeurs worry about all of that for you.
Making a reservation for an airport limousine is so simple and can be done online by filling out our secure online reservation form. This form will also let you know what vehicles to choose from and if you’ll be requiring a child seat.
Do you have any questions or concerns about our airport limousine service? Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time, our customer service representatives can be reached by phone or email 24/7. To reach one of our customer service representatives by phone please call 407-442-3124 or email us at email@example.com.